macOS High Sierra Patcher - Changelog
Download old versions here
- Initial release
- Fixed the native High Sierra installer, getting rid of the need to use and bundle the El Capitan installer. Download size is greatly reduced.
- Added a new feature that allows downloading of the macOS High Sierra Installer App directly from Apple.
- Added support for APFS.
- Changed APFS booting implementation, fixing an issue with iCloud services.
- Added a new System Preferences item for APFS users, that allows switching between APFS boot volumes on the same disk.
- Minor changes made to ensure compatibility with final macOS High Sierra release.
- Fixed a minor UI issue.
- Slightly changed the macOS Downloading implementation, saving all files to the specified directory instead of temporarily using the AppData directory.
- Minor UI tweaks made.