Download old versions here
- Initial release
- Fixed the native High Sierra installer, getting rid of the need to use and bundle the El Capitan installer. Download size is greatly reduced.
- Added a new feature that allows downloading of the macOS High Sierra Installer App directly from Apple.
- Added support for APFS.
- Changed APFS booting implementation, fixing an issue with iCloud services.
- Added a new System Preferences item for APFS users, that allows switching between APFS boot volumes on the same disk.
- Minor changes made to ensure compatibility with final macOS High Sierra release.
- Fixed a minor UI issue.
- Slightly changed the macOS Downloading implementation, saving all files to the specified directory instead of temporarily using the AppData directory.
- Minor UI tweaks made.
- Added a new patch for AMD Radeon HD 5xxx, 6xxx, and 7xxx series video cards on the Mac Pro 3,1.
- Added a new backlight control patch needed for some systems.
- Slightly tweaked the APFS booting method.
- Added support for the final release of High Sierra.
- Includes a new version of Patch Updater that allows viewing and re-installing of installed patch updates.
- Fixed an issue with the AMD GPU Patch not working with Radeon HD 7xxx series cards.
- Fixed an issue where the tool may crash while creating a USB drive.
- Fixed a crashing issue with the post-install tool.
- Fixed an issue with the macOS Downloading feature.
- Fixed an issue where the AMD GPU Patch would be unnecessarily installed on some machines.
- Added notifications for when drive creation is complete.
- Added support for booting encrypted APFS volumes.
- Completely re-wrote initial installer volume creation/patching implementation.
- Added support for using an internal drive as a patched installer.
- Improved error catching.
- Decreased the likelihood that an error will occur while creating a patched installer drive.
- Fixed an issue where the application would fail to create bootable installer volumes under Mac OS X 10.6 and 10.7.
- Fixed an issue where the Software Update Patch may cause the App Store to become unresponsive.
- Made minor UI changes.
- Added a new feature that allows custom/modified kexts to load even with SIP enabled, getting rid of the need to have SIP disabled when running a patched copy of High Sierra.
- Fixed an issue where the APFS patch would not work properly on some APFS volumes.
- Fixed a couple minor issues with the installation environment.
- Added a new feature allowing the download of macOS High Sierra to resume if an error occurs, or the download is stopped.
- Fixed an issue where the macOS Downloading feature wouldn't work under Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
- Added support for downloading a 10.13.4 installer.
- Fixed an issue where drives created using a 10.13.4 Installer App would not boot.
- Updated to add support for a recent change of the way Apple serves the download of macOS High Sierra.
- Improved macOS downloading implementation.
- Added support for Broadcom BCM4321 WiFi cards.