macOS Sierra Patcher Tool -
*Download old releases here
- Initial Release
- Added support for
Sierra Public Beta
- Introduced new, more intuitive post-install patch tool
- Removed support for Sierra Developer Preview versions.
- Added Recovery Partition Patch
Complete user interface re-design.
Added support for Sierra Public Beta 2.
- Added support for Sierra Public
- Added Ambient Light
- Added support
for Sierra Public Beta 4 through 7.
- Fixed a major issue
with Recovery Partition Patch
- Added a new feature allowing users to download macOS Sierra
from the App Store on unsupported Macs.
- Removed Sierra App
Store downloading feature, due to error with Apple ID.
- Fixed an issue preventing users from booting Sierra in Safe
- Added a patch to fix the volume control issue on the iMac 8,1.
- Added a boot-time utility to warn users if SIP is enabled on their system.
- Added support for Sierra 10.12.1 Installer Apps.
- Fixed an issue when creating a USB drive using a 10.12.1 Installer App.
- Added a new
utility that runs when the installer drive boots, allowing users to
access the Utilities menu without the Menu Bar.
- Added a new feature to the post-install tool that shows more details about the patches included with the tool.
- Fixed a glitch with the Utilities
Launcher program, where it would show options for utilities that
weren't present on the system.
- Added a new software update patch, allowing system updates to be installed without the use of extra software.
- Fixed some minor permissions issues.
- Fixed an issue with the "SIP Enabled" warning LaunchDaemon.